Miss Bikini

An Entertainment TV Show For Who Loves Bikini Models

Miss Bikini Australia is a reality TV show that will support young models by bringing the professionals and new faces on your screen. Our focus is on confidence, smart, and classy models with the aim to promote Australian fashion brands to our worldwide audience.

This is a fun entertainment TV show that committed to empowering models and furthering their ideas and goals through the celebration of their beauty, diversity, and achievements.

The selected contestants will be interviewed and will have the opportunity to be photographed with the best international fashion photographers. After elimination, the best model will be crowned and get the title of Miss Bikini Australia. We welcome you to watch the show on TV2 live channel, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook pages.

Competition Steps

Part 1 – Sydney

We are currently recording the first season of the show and the competition is between Sydney Bikini Models. Over hundreds of girls applied and we have been select Top 12 contestants from all the entrants. We have published the contestant’s article with some of their photos on the TV2 website, Instagram, and Facebook pages. The judges and audience will vote for the contestants. Audience votes by like and comment on the contestant’s posts and the total amount of the likes and comments will be counted as audience votes, which is 20% of all votes. The other 80% of the votes will be provided by professional judges who have the skills in producing, photography, makeup, etc, and experts in beauty and modeling.

– The Top 12 contestants will be interviewed in TV2 studio and will have the opportunity to be photographed with one of the best international fashion photographers.
– After the first photoshoot, interview, and a catwalk test, the judges will choose Top 6 contestants and the Top 6 will have the opportunity to be photographed again.
– Then the judges choose Top 3 contestants for the next step, which is a luxury fashion shoot.
– After the last elimination, the best model will be crowned and get the title of (Miss Bikini Sydney 2020) and will receive a prize.
– We will have similar competitions in Melbourne, Gold Coast and Perth, etc. and the Top 12 contestants from each competition have the chance to enter the national competition by the end of the year which will be held in Sydney.

Entrants must meet the following criteria:

– Be a natural-born female, have a beautiful facial structure, and a good body shape.
– Be aged no less than 18 and no more than 30.
– The minimum height is 160 cm 5 feet and 3 inches.
– Have never been married and never given birth to a child.
– Be educated and have social media skills.
– Have not committed any crime, have a passport, and be able to travel overseas.

The opportunities contestants will achieve from the competition:

– The winner will be crowned, receive the Miss Bikini Australia title and her name will be registered on the history of the competitions. You also have the chance to be invited to fashion events as a celebrity model and receive new modeling contracts in the future with your title power.
– The top 12 contestants will be interviewed and photographed by the best international fashion photographers, receive gifts in the goody bags, and will be promoted on TV2 live channel and our social media pages to millions of international audiences.

Application Form

Photo and Article Requirements

After submitting your application form, you should send an article for your introduction and a minimum of 6 quality photos as below requirements by email to: casting@imajh.com Our team after selecting the Top 12 Models for each competition, will publish your article and photos on the TV2 website and on our social media pages for your promotion and the competition process. The best model in each competition will be crowned and receive the Miss Bikini title.

Your article should be presented in 300 words with a description of the following requirements:

– Your name, age, city of your residence, and your occupation.
– Your favorites such as art, sports, lifestyle, movies, and music, etc.
– Your goals for the next five years in your professional or personal life.
– And the reason for joining the competition.

You should send 6 or more professional photos according to the following requirements:

– Your photos should be high quality and printable with a minimum size of 2500 x 3500 pixels and 300 resolution.
– You should wear fashionable bikinis, done your hair and makeup professionally, and be stylish at your photoshoot.
– You can have 2 different sets of photos by your choice of indoor or outdoor photography.
– You should have the permission and rights of using your photos from your photographer.
– You should provide photo credits such as photographers, makeup artists, or stylist names.
– We prefer classy style photos similar to the VOGUE or other high fashion magazines.