Competition Terms and Conditions
The Miss Bikini Australia Competition Terms and Conditions are entered into effective as an “AGREEMENT” between the below “PARTIES”, with respect to the media production and/or publishing and broadcasting services for the “COMPETITION”, as defined below.
TV2 Australia Pty Ltd, ABN: 44 662 918 772, Tel: 1300 002 777, Address: Level 33, 264 George Street, Sydney 2000, NSW, Australia, which at this agreement is called “COMPANY”.
And, the other party (contestant, model or talent who applied or being involved in the COMPETITION that COMPANY has been provided or is providing), which at this AGREEMENT is called “MODEL”.
1. The MODEL agrees that she is over 18 years old of age, OR she is not less than 16 years old of age and her parents and/ or guardians are witnesses for her entrants to the COMPETITION.
2. The MODEL agrees all the contact details such as her name, age, telephone numbers, addresses, and all the information which has been provided on the COMPANY’s application form or to the COMPANY is true and it is not misleading.
3. The MODEL agrees that she received and read the AGREEMENT in hard copy, OR on the COMPANY’s website Application Form, when she submitted and ticking on the ‘Terms and Conditions’ box under the online application form.
4. The MODEL agrees that she checked all the details and Terms and Conditions on the AGREEMENT before submitting the online application form and joining the COMPETITION and ticking the Terms and Conditions box on the online application form is an electronic signature for this AGREEMENT.
5. The MODEL agrees if there are any quotations or anything is unclear in the COMPETITION process, she makes sure to ask her question/s by email from the COMPANY’s team only.
6. The MODEL agrees that the COMPANY can use her name, voice, and footage on any social media platform for both the COMPETITION and/ or COMPANY’s promotion and she gives the COPYRIGHT of using the above materials to the COMPANY for the purpose of advertising, publicity, marketing and promotions.
7. The MODEL agrees that she will not be on/in any other program during the COMPETITION and she will not show any conflict of interest.
8. The MODEL agrees that she will attend all the required meetings, events, and photo-shoots, and agrees to stay for the duration of the whole event/show/filming for as long as the COMPANY requires and will not leave the premises once the COMPETITION has started, unless requested by the COMPANY.
9. The MODEL agrees that she will not take or carry any drugs on themselves for the duration of the COMPETITION.
10. The MODEL agrees that she has no criminal convictions or pending criminal action against her.
11. The MODEL agrees that she will follow all valid instructions from the COMPANY and if any rules are broken/instructions not followed she can be immediately removed from the COMPETITION.
12. The MODEL agrees that she will not damage/“bad mouth” the COMPANY at any stage during, before, and after the COMPETITION.
13. The MODEL agrees that she understands that the Judges and COMPANY’s decision is final and there will be no question or debate overlooking the scores once the COMPANY and Judges Decision has been made.
14. The MODEL agrees if she win the COMPETITION, to travel with the crew to other locations in Australia and/or overseas if asked.
15. The MODEL agrees to never be involved with anything other than the COMPETITION process with the COMPANY’s team members such as other professional projects or personal matters, passing her contact details or information to the team members and/ or meeting the COMPANY’s team members out of the office hours during the COMPETITION or after.
16. The MODEL agrees she will be disqualified from the COMPETITION if she shows a lack of communication between herself and the COMPANY.
17. The MODEL agrees if for any reason she needs to cancel the AGREEMENT then she can send the cancellation request to the COMPANY and wait for COMPANY’s response.
18. The MODEL agrees if any problems or issues arise in the future in the COMPETITION or the AGREEMENT or any of the PARTIES did not fulfill its obligations and it is not resolved through negotiation, then arbitration courts should be given by the Australian law and carried out in Sydney, Australia.
19. The MODEL agrees that if she has any issues with the COMPETITION or COMPANY must follow up their complaint professionally from the Australian law system and cannot share these issues for any reason to the other contestants or creating group chats or making negative comments about the company on any social media platforms.
20. The MODEL agrees if for any reason she does not follow the COMPETITION rules or create problems for the COMPANY or the COMPETITION that involves the Australian legal system and/ or the COMPANY lawyer then she will be sued for up to $100,000 for the cost that brings to the COMPANY.
As mentioned in item 4, the online application form will not be submitted unless the MODEL tick the Terms and Conditions box, which means the MODEL reads, understands, and agrees to all the above Terms and Conditions of this AGREEMENT and the COMPETITION.